Today’s cinematography, where we were supposed to work with
the sound group, was unfortunately cancelled due to the sound group not having
a tutor. I was looking forward to the
session, as it
would have been the first time I had used a XF305. As session
was cancelled I took the opportunity book out a 305 so i could familiarise myself with the camera.
It took me a little bit of time to work out where everything was positioned. I thought it was a good opportunity it use to the camera before we started shooting this would mean when we are on set we could be efficient as we wouldn't be messing around trying to change settings.
It took me a little bit of time to work out where everything was positioned. I thought it was a good opportunity it use to the camera before we started shooting this would mean when we are on set we could be efficient as we wouldn't be messing around trying to change settings.
I
No comments:
Post a Comment