Thursday, 26 March 2015

Tutorial (week 10)

I had a missed a couple of lectures due to illness and lectures getting cancelled so was looking forward to workshop, however only me and Paul turned to up so we used the time to talk about how the film was going and level 6 choices.

As we where filming tomorrow we had a couple of questions about some of the technical parameters, especially the sequence shot as we where a little unclear what he was looking for, Mark basically explained it as a long shot either freehand or on a tripod. Also in the brief it says one of the characters shouldn’t be an animal. In our film there is a man wearing an rabbit mask luckily this didn’t class as an animal.


The tutorial was very useful and cleared up a couple things that I was unsure about, I was a little more confident about filming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment